Friday, May 15, 2009

First Post

This blog is intended to be the repository for photographic evidence of my lethargy and procrastination.

I have a veritable ton of miniatures. Maybe even a literal ton. I'm fuzzy on how much a ton is.

Some of these miniatures are painted, but not enough. In my ongoing efforts to remedy this situation I have decided to start this blog, both in the interests of entertaining the legions (half dozen or so) of people who might want to look at it, and as a motivational tool. As I sculpt, convert, and paint things, I'll post the evidence here.

It is my (doubtlessly optimistic) hope that this will encourage me to greater productivity in the putting-paint-on-lead front.

Without further adieu, here are a few pics to get you started, from the other blog.





(How much does Blogger suck? I had to re-upload those images. I can't link to images I already have posted on another blog owned by me. Good job, everyone. High five.)

1 comment: